Bec, I don't know how you do. Man you are talented! I love this one! I love that you only have a face and tail and yet my eye sees the whole chicken. And the quality...if i did it, it would be a stick chicken (is there such a thing?) Anyway Keep going I love it!
Dad and I both were so impressed with this drawing! Your shading is exceptional! Sure glad you are using your art talent. It would be a pity to waste it.
Bec, I don't know how you do. Man you are talented! I love this one! I love that you only have a face and tail and yet my eye sees the whole chicken. And the quality...if i did it, it would be a stick chicken (is there such a thing?) Anyway Keep going I love it!
ReplyDeleteJen
Dad and I both were so impressed with this drawing! Your shading is exceptional! Sure glad you are using your art talent. It would be a pity to waste it.
ReplyDeleteI really like this. I would like to have it. Make it happen.
ReplyDeleteRyan
Sorry, I sent that comment above using my bosses blogger account.
ReplyDeleteYour Brother, Ryan
I also am quite taken with this little chicken, if you want I could find a great home for it at my house...I will arm wrestle Ryan for it.
ReplyDelete